The New SYNC 2.0, with its tough alloy frame will take the abuse the single track will throw at it, but it is still lightweight, with Suntour XCT Hydraulic lock out forks to help tame the rocky trail ahead.
- Alloy Butted Hydrofomed frame tubing for a lighter, more responsive and durable bike
- Suntour XCT-MLO Suspension Forks deliver a smooth ride on varying terrain
- Shimano 24-speed derailleurs for smooth gear shifting
- Tektro Novela mechanical disc brakes, offer a powerful and controlled braking actions
- Double walled 27.5 rims offer a lightweight yet stiff built wheel for precise steering