Every now and again, we’re all faced with going on a diet, and the same is true for our Fatboy. With the new Fatboy Comp Carbon, we’ve elevated the fat bike platform to a higher level of performance, strength, and efficiency. It features a sophisticated carbon construction that’s lightweight, ultra-compliant, and stiff in all the right places for the climbs. The layup also allowed us to integrate internal cable routing to keep things clean and simple through nasty conditions. Sprinkle in a durable one-by drivetrain and some bombproof alloy wheels, and you have a bike that will give new purpose to winter and more fun to springtime.
- An immaculate, FACT carbon fibre construction ensures that the frame is lightweight and plenty stiff in all the right places. Internal cable routing is also incorporated; ensuring that slush, sand, snow, or dirt will have no bearing on performance out on the trail.
- A FACT carbon fibre fork gives tons of compliance and absorbs chatter, while simultaneously keeping the overall weight of the bike down.
- Our Stout XC 90 alloy rims have been laced to Stout XC hubs to form a wheelset that’s dependable, rugged, and efficient. So whether you’re trail riding or ploughing through the snow, these wheels will be the perfect mix of performance and strength.
- 26x.4.0 Ground Control tyres help soak up bumps, while also giving a game-changing level of traction, control, and floatation for better handling out in the wild.
- A Race Face Turbine Cinch one-by crankset features an alloy spindle for added strength and long-term durability, while also leading the way for an efficient, lightweight, and simplified drivetrain with plenty of gear range for hard drives on the flats and climbs.