If having fun for the sake of having fun sounds appealing to you, going fat will change the way you ride forever. The security and control that the wheel system found here on our Fatboy SE gives is unparalleled. You get dramatically more traction, grip, and floatation than with traditional mountain tyres, all without sacrificing much to climbing efficiency. The end result is easy to explain-you have way more fun. And to make sure of it, we built the Fatboy with a durable, no-nonsense list of components that are low-maintenance and eager to perform season after season.
- The frame features an M4 alloy construction that gives the ideal blend of efficiency and durability, while the geometry creates a roomy top tube and short chainstays for easy climbing and confident descending.
- Our alloy fork with air-formed legs is lightweight and pairs up perfectly with the fat wheel system to soak up trail chatter and bumps.
- Our Stout XC 90 alloy rims have been laced to Stout XC hubs to form a wheelset that’s dependable, rugged, and efficient. So whether you’re trail riding or ploughing through the snow, these wheels will be the perfect mix of performance and strength.
- 26x.4.6 Ground Control tyres help soak up bumps, while also giving a game-changing level of traction, control, and floatation for better handling out in the wild.
- A custom Samox 2x10 crankset features an alloy construction to provide a crankset that offers up strength, durability, and plenty of gear range for climbing.