After one ride on the all-new Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 6Fattie, you’ll never be riding trail again. It’s a bold statement to make, but the increase in traction, control, and floatation that our 6Fattie Wheel System gives is nothing short of revolutionary. And then, of course, there’s the rest of the bike. It features our FACT 9m carbon fibre for the bulk of the construction in order to give an ultra-lightweight, strong, and stiff frame. The carbon moulding process also allowed us to revolutionize how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube, a tool, and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame. And when you factor in a build spec that mixes some of SRAM and Shimano’s best performing, durable components, you have a bike that will have you never looking back—unless it’s to see your buddies eating your dust.
- FACT 9m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper 6Fattie M5 alloy rear end with 148mm spacing blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while 135mm of travel, fully enclosed cable routing, and integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Factory DPS rear shock features 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- FOX 34 Plus Performance fork provides 150mm of trail-eating travel. It accepts 15mm thru-axles for added responsiveness and strength, while its three-position compression adjust puts out the perfect ride quality for every stage of the trail.
- 650bx3.0 6Fattie Purgatory tyre features a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and floatation, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
- 650bx3.0 6Fattie Ground Control tyre features the perfect contact patch size to traction and floatation in the corners and while climbing.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.