No-nonsense, unadulterated speed—that’s what our S-Works Stumpjumper Di2 brings to the table. It’s made from our finest carbon fibre, and it’s built off of our revolutionary XC 29 Geometry for explosive power, incredible climbing prowess, and nimble handling. At the rear, the hardtail design with razor thin seatstays blends maximum pedalling efficiency with added compliance. Add to this our Brain technology at the RockShox RS-1 fork that differentiates between rider and trail input to stay firm under effort and plush over bumps, a full Shimano XTR Di2 groupset, and hand-built carbon wheels, and you have a bike that sacrifices nothing in its pursuit of speed.
- To give the optimal blend of stiffness, light weight, and strength, we constructed the frame from our FACT 11m carbon fibre. And when combined with our XC 29 Geometry, the Stumpjumper is guaranteed to deliver uncompromising, blistering speed and agile handling come race day—no matter the course.
- RockShox RS-1 Brain fork is arguably the most sought-after fork in XC racing. Compared to a traditional fork, its inverted design creates a carbon fibre upper that gives superior stiffness, while behaving with more sensitivity to small bumps and more control over larger hits. And with Brain technology, these characteristics are amplified and even more efficient. It also includes our Spike Valve technology that minimizes yaw in cornering, while giving maximum travel in high velocity impacts.
- Roval Control SL 29 carbon fibre wheels are lightweight for climbs, hand-built for precision and durability, stiff for explosive sprints and nimble handling, and most importantly, exceptionally fast for hard, sustained efforts come race day.
- Casing the wheels is a 29x2.2 S-Works Fast Trak tyre at the front and a 29x2.0 Fast Trak Control at the rear. Together, the tyres provide a heightened level of fast-rolling traction and reliable protection that’s well suited to the rigors of cross country racing.
- Drivetrain duties are handled by the revolutionary Shimano XTR Di2 11-speed groupset, with 36/26T gearing up front and 11-40t at the rear. The first ever electronic mountain groupset, it provides unparalleled shift precision, reliability, and accuracy, making it the secret weapon in any racer’s arsenal.