When riders see Cube’s Teamline colour scheme it serves as a stark warning that this mountain bike means business. It only takes a quick glance over the Cube Elite C:68 SL to see why.
Beneath the paint scheme lies a monocoque C:68 carbon fibre frame built using Cube’s in-house developed Advanced Twin Mold Technology, keeping every single strand of carbon in its place so that there’s no need for excess weight anywhere. An adaptable X12 hangar and through axle system ensures the rear wheel is stiffly mounted to give you the best feedback possible.
A great frame is nothing without great parts, and with a 100mm Rockshox SID RL fork, SRAM XX1 transmission and Magura MT8 hydraulic disc brakes, plus a DT Swiss CSW MA straightpull wheelset and an LEV Integra dropper internally routed dropped seat post, to just call this a great bike is an understatement.
· Monocoque C:68 Advanced Twin Mold Technology frame with Agile Ride Geometry
· RockShox SID RL 100mm fork with Pushloc
· SRAM XX1 11 speed gearset
· Magura MT8 180/160mm hydraulic disc brakes
· DT Swiss CSW MA 3.9 Straightpull wheelset