The Fairfax SC4 has true road bike speed with urban bike utility. High tech details like a lightweight carbon blade fork and 30mm deep-v rims offer fast and responsive handling when paired with the highly-formed and butted Series 3 aluminum frame and wide range premium 27-speed drivetrain, giving you the ability to tackle your first Bike to Work Day or metric century with ease. For everyday use, hydraulic disc brakes and puncture-resistant Schwalbe 32c tires ensure trouble free riding for work or play.
- Series 3 Frames have 3D forged dropouts with integrated post mount disc brake mounts, rear mounted kickstand attachment, and dual eyelets for quick and easy fender and rack mounting
- 3D forged dropouts with integrated post mount disc brake mounts, rear-mounted kickstand attachment, and dual eyelets for quick and easy fender and rack mounting
- Custom seatstay bridge with two threaded eyelets to easily mount most fender styles
- Speed + Commute models come equipped with puncture-resistant tires featuring minimal tread for increased control in inclement weather and on rough roads
- Custom, straight-blade steel, aluminum and carbon blade forks with integrated crowns help to confidently pilot the bike through any of your fitness or commute rides