The Mount Vision 8 pairs our carbon monocoque front triangle with a lightweight aluminum alloy rear to give a lightweight, stiff and compliant ride feel. Industry innovator RockShox suspension front and rear manages the terrain, while Shimano’s new XT 1x11-speed drivetrain transmits your power to the trail. Maxxis Minion/Ardent 2.3 folding bead tubeless tires and Stan’s Flow EX tubeless rims are stiff and light, and Shimano XT brakes give reliable trail braking performance. A KORE bar/stem combo and KS LEV Integra dropper post round out the package.
- Enhanced monocoque carbon frame construction & IsoTrac suspension platform with custom-tuned shock, 140mm rear wheel travel
- Utilizing flexing stays, IsoTrac eliminates the need for a rear pivot, reducing weight and enhancing ride characteristics
- Custom-forged dropouts, specifically designed for the IsoTrac suspension platform with Shimano E-Thru 142x12mm axle to increase torsional rigidity
- Custom-designed replaceable downtube protector with cable ports for semi-internal routing
- 4 In 1 internal cable routing for a clean look and cable protection