Our Reid Vintage Kids bikes are especially made for kids, and built just like our grown up bikes with reliable, high quality components and classic style.
Key Features :
- Perfect for kids from 114 to 142cm tall (8 - 12 year olds)
- Colour matched fenders and chainguard for the complete look
- Tektro dual-pivot front brake and rear coaster brake for safety and control
- A comfy seat and upright riding position for a smooth ride in an ergonomic position
- Low single speed gearing for easy maintenance
Kids will love this new bike, complete with a chainguard to protect little hands and feet, and of course a vintage style bell. With a paint job and tan accessories to match our adult range, now the whole family can enjoy riding in style.
For safety and performance the dual-pivot caliper brake on the front is the same style as we use on our adult Vintage bikes, just scaled down for smaller hands. The backpedal coaster brake on the rear gives a familiar braking method for kids and is heaps better for massive skid action!
A perfectly scaled down version of our adults vintage bikes, with all the style, comfort and reliability of Mum and Dad’s bikes. No cheap substitutions!