Dirt, street, trails—the all-new Riprock 24 doesn’t fit neatly into any one box. It’s purpose-built for fun, no matter how your little one decides to ride it. And with a pair of our new ultra-wide, 2.8-inch tires and comfortable, confident geometry, smiles are going to be guaranteed. That’s because the big tires and 24-inch wheels give heaps of traction, control, and confidence over any terrain, while a bump-eating suspension fork will make quick work of absorbing any rough stuff. Throw in a set of powerful mechanical disc brakes and a low standover that makes getting the perfect fit a total breeze, and you have yourself a bike that’s going to make any kid want to rip and rock ‘till the sun goes down.
- The A1 Premium Aluminium frame is lightweight and built to withstand the tough use by kids, while the geometry features an ultra-low standover that makes it easy for your little ones to fit on and grow with the bike.
- Custom SR Suntour XCT fork features a sturdy construction and a coil spring that delivers 70mm of bump absorbing travel.
- Super wide Big Roller 24x2.8-inch tires deliver tons of traction, comfort, stability, and fun over all types of terrain.
- Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes are low maintenance, easy to reach for kids’ hands, and provide ample stopping power for improved safety.
- Shimano Revoshift shifter is uncomplicated and intuitive for kids to use, so there’s never any fuss in finding the right gear—just twist and go.