Youre stepping up your game and Haro has stepped up with you as well. New this year, the 2016 Haro Leucadia BMX Bike is ready to rip it up like the aspiring pros.
The Leucadia features a hi-ten frame and fork, 3 piece cranks and 25/9 gearing. Add to that the wider hi-ten bars, adjustable seat and wide 2.25-inch Kenda Kontact tires for a bike that is ready to hit the enchanted ramp. Whether your making your way around downtown or to the top of the biggest ramps in the country, ride hard on the Leucadia!
The Leucadia in Black has the added bonus of being a shorter 18.5 Top tube too which is great for that shorter rider that’s in between and 18 and 20 wheeled BMX.
- Hi-ten frame with 18.5 or 20.3 top tube
- 1 1/8 hi-ten threadless fork
- Hi-ten bars 7.50 (on 18.5) or 8.25 (on 20.3) with alloy stem
- 3-piece chromoly 8-spline 175mm cranks with loose ball USA BB
- 25/9 gearing with sealed bearing 9T driver
- Haro padded fully adjustable seat
- Kenda Kontact tires 20 x 2.25 front and rear