When designing the Turbo Levo FSR Expert 6Fattie, we started by building a trail bike with all the hallmarks that our mountain bikes are known for, while streamlining the design for full integration of our Turbo technology. This means that you get a roomy top tube for an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. Then comes the efficient and powerful Turbo technology, mating the battery and motor into the M5 frame in a new way. The exclusive, custom-tuned motor smoothly and quietly puts out up to 530 watts of additional power to the pedals to make climbing nearly effortless, and the output is fully adjustable to conserve energy. At the battery, you’ll find that it’s fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, is strategically placed for optimal weight distribution. This version also has a 140mm RockShox Pike RC fork, SRAM Guide RS brakes, and a SRAM one-by groupset. It also features our new 6Fattie wheel system that decreases deflection and dramatically increases traction, floatation, and fun over the trail. Add to this our powerful Mission Control App for full control of the Turbo technology and an integrated Trail Display with all of the ride metrics you need, and you’re looking at the future of trail bikes.
- M5 Premium Aluminium construction is paired with our Trail 6Fattie Geometry to support a ride that gives slack, confident handling, maximum efficiency, and more fun. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at the bottom bracket. This keeps the aesthetic streamlined and the weight distribution perfectly balanced. Lastly, you’ll find fully enclosed internal cable routing for a clean look and even cleaner cables, and internal routing for a Command Post IR.
- FOX FLOAT Factory DPS rear shock offers plush performance over any type of terrain, while our Rx Trail Tune gives a more supple and responsive feel both up and down the trail. The shock also includes AUTOSAG, which makes for a simplified set up.
- RockShox Pike RC fork features a 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 140mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme speed and efficiency.
- Roval Traverse 38 650b wheels feature an ultra-wide 38mm internal width that allows for increased tyre volume, which equates to more suppleness, traction, and fun throughout your ride.
- The exclusive motor is custom-tuned to deliver the right amount of power for the riders’ needs. Not ending there, its fully integrated, lightweight Li-Ion battery delivers power both smoother and quieter than anything in its class. The system provides an added 530W/90Nm of pedal-assist power output to take the sting out of the harshest climbs, and it’s fully rechargeable in a short 3.5 hours. The battery is easily removable and features an incredibly high IP 67 rating against dirt, water, and debris.
- Exclusive, custom tuned for Specialized, Trail Tune, 250W
- Custom Specialized, 504Wh, ANT/BT module
- Custom Specialized, 42V4A, w/ Rosenberger plug
- Custom harness, w/ Rosenberger plug