Collosus DH9 is the ultimate “Downhill Winning Machine”, tested, and proven on the prestigious UCI World Cup Downhill circuit. A rock solid suspension platform for riding park laps with your friends or shuttling big lines off the beaten path. This masterpiece features a new 203 mm of smooth, bottomless travel to soak up anything from high frequency bumps to big hits. The ALX front triangle and ACX advanced carbon rear is built around 27.5” wheels for staying on top of the rough stuff and going down faster than ever.
- ALX Advance Hydroformed Downhill Frame combine with carbon rear triangle with the newest Floating Suspension System technology
- Full Shimano Saint groupset 10 Speed
- FOX 40 Float Factory with Kashima coat fork and FOX DHX2 Factory rear shock
- Kore Torsion oversized 35mm barbore handlebar and stem
- E13 LG1R wheelset with Schwalbe Magic Marry tyres