Polygon Trid was designed with dirt jumpers in mind, to be ridden aggressively on large dirt jumps. Developed and tested by Sam Reynolds on the FMB World Tour, the Polygon Trid is ready to be ridden on the big set and to push your tricks to the next level. The Trid is a custom ALX alloy dirt jump frame featuring an ultra-stiff tapered head tube, short chains stays, horizontal dropouts, and dirt jump geometry. For the rider looking for a bike easier to jump, manual, and trick this bike was designed for you.
- ALX Advanced hydroformed alloy frame
- Rockshox Argyle R Coil fork
- Kore Rivera handlebar and stem
- Tektro hydraulic disc brake
- Sunringle Inferno rims with Schwalbe Table Top tyres
- Short top tube length - 540mm
- Long top tube length - 566mm