- Specified and styled along the lines of a cyclo cross bike the Endeavor is designed as a great bike for many applications.
- It has a broad range of gears using a triple chainset and a wide ratio rear cassette.
- The brakes are traditional cantilever type that give plenty of room should you wish to retrofit mudguards.
- This bike is ideal for off road use on trails, towpaths, fire roads and gravel track cycle routes, as such it makes a great mixed route commute bike.
- It comes with rear carrier bosses to increase versatility.
|Frame ||7005 double butted alloy |
|Forks ||High carbon ferrous alloy |
|Handlebars ||Kalloy anatomic|
|Shifters ||16 Speed Shimano Claris|
|Rear Mech ||Shimano Acera |
|Chainset ||Suntour XCT 48/38/28|
|Cassette ||Shimano 8sp cassette 11/32|
|Front Brake ||Tektro cantilever alloy|
|Rear Brake ||Tektro cantilever alloy|
|Rims ||Triple chamber aero|
|Front Hub ||QR|
|Rear Hub ||QR|
|Tyres ||Maxxis raze 700x33 cross Front - Maxxis raze 700x33 cross Rear|