When Yeti launched the ASRc last year, the frame was touted for being exceptionally light and was embraced by the racing community for its climbing prowess and impeccable trail manners. Yeti's engineers were able to rework their carbon layups to offer an ASR with the same strength and stiffness, but slightly heavier (+300g) and impressively priced.
- Signature Yeti “loopstays"
- High modulus carbon fibre main frame and swing arm
- Collet axle system on pivots reduces bearing wear
- Tapered inset headtube (44mm/56mm)
- Custom debris and chain guards
- Routing for stealth seatpost droppers
- Direct mount front derailleur