The Women's Turbo Levo Hardtail Comp 6Fattie has all of the speed and nimble handling that our hardtail trail bikes are known for—only with a boost of Turbo technology. Then comes the efficient and powerful Turbo technology, mating the battery and motor into the M5 frame in a new way. The exclusive, custom-tuned motor smoothly and quietly puts out up to 530 watts of additional power to the pedals to make climbing nearly effortless, and the output is fully adjustable to conserve energy. At the battery, you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, is strategically placed for optimal weight distribution on the frame. This version also has a durable build kit, with a 120mm RockShox Reba RC3 fork up front, powerful hydraulic brakes, components sized specifically for women, and a pressure relieving Body Geometry Myth Comp saddle. It also features our revolutionary new 6Fattie wheel system that decreases deflection and dramatically increases traction, floatation, and fun over the trail. Add to this our powerful Mission Control App for full control of the Turbo technology and an integrated Trail Display with all of the ride metrics you need, and you're looking at the future of hardtail trail bikes.
- M5 Premium Aluminum construction is paired with our Women's Trail 6Fattie Geometry and a hardtail design to support a ride that gives an ultra-low standover, nimble handling, maximum efficiency, and tons of speed. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at the bottom bracket. This keeps the aesthetic streamlined and the weight distribution perfectly balanced. Lastly, you'll find fully enclosed internal cable routing for a clean look and even cleaner cables, and internal routing for a Command Post IR.
- A RockShox Reba RC3 fork was developed to deliver up to 120mm of plush, trail taming travel, while accommodating a 15x110mm Maxxle Lite thru-axle for reliable handling and durability over rough, bumpy, or loose terrain.
- Roval 650b rims have a 38mm internal width that's complemented by an alloy construction. Together, they give loads of strength and durability, along with the ability to have higher tire volumes for decreased deflection, more stability, and increased traction.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Purgatory and Ground Control tires feature a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction, floation, and fun on the trail.
Power Unit Features:
The exclusive motor is custom-tuned to deliver the right amount of power for the riders’ needs. Not ending there, its fully integrated, lightweight Li-Ion battery delivers power both smoother and quieter than anything in its class. The system provides an added 530W/90Nm of pedal-assist power output to take the sting out of the harshest climbs, and it's fully rechargeable in a short 3.5 hours. The battery is easily removable and features an incredibly high IP 67 rating against dirt, water, and debris.
- MOTOR - Exclusive, custom tuned for Specialized, Trail Tune, 250W
- USER INTERFACE/REMOTE - Integrated Trail display, 10 LED battery display, Mission Control iOS or Android app
- BATTERY - Custom Specialized, 460Wh, ANT+/BT module, IP 67
- CHARGER - Custom Specialized, 42V4A, w/ Rosenberger plug
- WIRING - Custom harness, w/ Rosenberger plug