Bikes built to handle pump tracks and dirt jumps are a gateway to making a better shredder out of your kid, and they will get the young groms to school or get them riding around with friends on the weekends. The Shred 24 exceeds expectations in all these categories by sporting a quality aluminum frame, hydraulic disc brakes and a suspension fork that actually works. Get ’em a quality bike at this age, and you’ll develop a rider for life.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 24
- Wheels: Shinning M20
- Front Suspension: 65mm
- Fork: Spinner Step Up 65mm
- Crankset: Gravity Step Up 165mm
- Drivetrain: Shimano Altus 7spd
- Cockpit: Kona OB bar and stem, Kona DJ grips
- Brakes: Tektro HDM286 Hydraulic
- Front Tire: Schwalbe Table Top 24x2.25"
- Rear Tire: Schwalbe Table Top 24x2.25"
- Saddle: Kona DJ