Think about it: would you buy yourself an unreliable “full-suspension” bikes from a big-box store to ride trails? Nope. They’re no fun to ride, and your kids deserve better. Instead, you should place them on a quality Stinky 24 and keep them on the trail that leads to a lifetime of fun. This is a bike so good you could use it as a backup bike if yours falls into mechanical disrepair. (If you do, however, please understand that you’ll void the warranty)
- Frame Material: Kona 7005 DH Aluminum
- Wheel Size: 24
- Wheels: Alex DM24
- Front Suspension: 100mm
- Fork: RockShox XC 30 Silver Solo Air 100mm Tapered
- Crankset: Gravity Step Up 165mm
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore 1x 9spd
- Cockpit: Kona OB bar, Kona Jerk stem, Kona S-LOG grips
- Brakes: Shimano Hydrualic
- Front Tire: Maxxis High Roller 24x2.5"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis High Roller 24x2.5"
- Saddle: Kona DJ