This is where the rubber meets the trail. The Big Kahuna, with a 27.5-inch-plus tire and playful geometry, makes as much contact with the dirt as possible. The entire Kahuna line is already known as a worthy singletrack shredder, and by giving this bike a bigger footprint, we’ve made it more capable than ever.
- Frame Material: Kona Race Light 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 27.5 PLUS
- Wheels: WTB Scraper STP i40
- Front Suspension: 100mm
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver RL 100mm Tapered QR15 110mm Spacing
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore 10spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC Riser bar and stem, Kona Race Light Log grips
- Brakes: Shimano Deore
- Front Tire: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.8"
- Rear Tire: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.8"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport SE (Volt Sport SE 250 size S)