What makes hardtail mountain bikes so much fun? Is it the snappy aluminum frame and suspension fork that tame the toughest of trails? Maybe it’s the wide gear ranges and the fast rolling 27.5-inch wheels that make mole hills out of mountains. Whatever the combination is, we know you’ll have a Blast.
- Frame Material: Kona Race Light 6061 Aluminum
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB SX23
- Front Suspension: 100mm
- Fork: RockShox 30 Silver TK 100mm
- Crankset: Shimano Alivio
- Drivetrain: Shimano Altus/Deore 9spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC Riser bar and XC stem, Kona Race Light grips
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tire: Maxxis Ardent 27.5x2.25"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Crossmark 27.5x2.1"
- Saddle: Kona XC