One of the longest-standing models in our line has evolved from steel frames, 26-inch wheels and thumb shifters into the modern 27.5-inch aluminum, 1x fun bike it is today. So while this current version resembles the first Cinder Cone in name only, the heart of the bike remains the same.
“An extremely enjoyable and addictive bike to ride.” — Wheelies Review (United Kingdom)
- Frame Material: Kona Superlight 7046 aluminum frame
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB SX23
- Front Suspension: 100mm
- Fork: RockShox 30 Gold RL 100mm
- Crankset: SRAM NX
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX 1x 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC Riser bar and XC stem, Kona Race Light grips
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tire: Maxxis Ardent 27.5x2.25"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Crossmark 27.5x2.1"
- Saddle: Kona XC