Steel is still highly regarded as the best material a bicycle can be built of. Its longevity and durability are legendary, while its feel is unmatched. Honoring this versatile material with slider dropouts, lively 27.5-inch wheels and the desire to rail berms, the result is pure Explosif.
- Frame Material: Reynolds 520 Butted Cromoly
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB STP i29 TCS
- Front Suspension: 120mm
- Fork: Fox 34 Float Performance 120mm Tapered
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect
- Drivetrain: Shimano XT Shadow Plus 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 Riser bar and stem, ODI Ruffian MX grips
- Brakes: Shimano SLX
- Front Tire: Maxxis Tomahawk EXO TR 27.5x2.3"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Tomahawk EXO TR 27.5x2.3"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp