This is how we see hardtail race bikes: a lighter weight carbon frame that has a more aggressive geometry, shorter chainstays that deliver more power, and a stiffer front end with 120mm of controlled travel. Call us visionaries—we even included dropper post routing to handle the increasingly gnarly World Cup courses that are popping up all over, future proofing you from the inevitable.
- Frame Material: Kona Carbon Trail
- Wheel Size: 29
- Wheels: WTB KOM i23 TCS
- Front Suspension: 120mm
- Fork: Fox Float 34 Performance 120mm Boost
- Crankset: Shimano SLX
- Drivetrain: Shimano SLX/XT Shadow Plus 1x 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem, Kona S-LOG grips
- Brakes: Shimano SLX
- Front Tire: Maxxis Ikon EXO TR 3C 29x2.35"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Ikon EXO TR 3C 29x2.2"
- Saddle: WTB SL8