Full squish bikes may get all the attention these days, but nothing compares to riding a hardtail on the trail, and the Honzo CR Trail is perhaps the one bike that can steal the limelight. Its aggressive stance, nimble-handling carbon frame and mischievous attitude are characteristics that were born on Pacific Northwest trails, from the days when the ride was all about playing and having fun, even when things turned burly.
- Frame Material: Kona Carbon Trail
- Wheel Size: 29
- Wheels: WTB Asym i29 TCS
- Front Suspension: 120mm
- Fork: Fox Float 34 Performance 120mm Boost
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect SL
- Drivetrain: Shimano SLX/XT Shadow Plus 1x 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem, ODI Ruffian MX grips
- Brakes: Shimano SLX
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR 3C 29x2.3"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Ardent EXO DUAL TR 29x2.25"
- Saddle: WTB SL8