Who ever said that a hardtail couldn’t be as fun as other trail bikes? Who assumed a 29-inch hardtail couldn’t have an aggressive trail geometry and a carbon frame that can climb almost as fast as it descends? How come a dropper post and wider/stiffer Boost rear end aren’t features on a frame with no moving parts? Wait. Why didn’t we make the Honzo CR Trail DL sooner?
- Frame Material: Kona Carbon Trail
- Wheel Size: 29
- Wheels: WTB Asym i29 TCS
- Front Suspension: 120mm
- Fork: RockShox Pike RCT3 120mm Boost
- Crankset: SRAM XO1
- Drivetrain: SRAM XO1 1x 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem, ODI Ruffian MX grips
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RSC
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR 3C 29x2.3"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Ardent EXO DUAL TR 29x2.25"
- Saddle: WTB SL8