Everything you need out of a cross-country hardtail, with a little bit of “want” thrown in for good measure. What you need is a light, stiff, sturdy aluminum 29er with the perfect geometry that loves to climb and lives for long days in the saddle. What you want is the right spec of 1x drivetrain, RockShox fork and Shimano Deore hydraulic brakes hanging on the frame. The Kahuna is the perfect balance of your wants and needs.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 29
- Wheels: WTB SX23
- Front Suspension: 100mm
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver TK 100mm Tapered
- Crankset: SRAM NX
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX 1x 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC Riser bar and stem, Kona Race Light Log grips
- Brakes: Shimano Deore
- Front Tire: Kenda Slant Six 29x2.2"
- Rear Tire: Kenda Slant Six 29x2.2"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport SE