When toeing up to the start line, speed isn’t everything—it’s the only thing. We gave the Kahuna DDL a Race Light Aluminum frame that transfers all that starting power from the pedals directly to the rear wheel and a geometry that is as efficient as it is nimble. Factor in the 1x drivetrain and RockShox fork and the finish line is closer than you think.
- Frame Material: Kona Race Light 6061 Aluminum Custom formed
- Wheel Size: 29
- Wheels: WTB STP i19 TCS
- Front Suspension: 100mm
- Fork: RockShox Recon Gold RL Solo Air 100mm Tapered
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect
- Drivetrain: Shimano XT Shadow Plus 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC Riser bar and stem, Kona Race Light Log grips
- Brakes: Shimano SLX
- Front Tire: Maxxis Ikon EXO TR 29x2.2"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Ikon EXO TR 29x2.2"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport SE (Volt Sport SE 250 size S)