The advantages of 29-inch wheels has been touted for years. They roll faster and have a larger contact patch with the trail, creating more traction and a more confident and fun ride. Add these traits to a dependable Kona hardtail, and you have a bike that will give you with a lifetime of gritty grins.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 29
- Wheels: AJ4 Double Wall Alloy Disc
- Front Suspension: 100mm
- Fork: Suntour XCR 32 LO-R 100mm
- Crankset: SRAM S600
- Drivetrain: Shimano Altus 9spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC Riser bar and XC stem, Kona Race Light LOG grips
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tire: WTB Trail Boss 29x2.25"
- Rear Tire: WTB Trail Boss 29x2.25"
- Saddle: Kona XC