Going where no Wo was meant to go is where we took the Wozo. But how do you make a fat bike as fun and playful as a trail bike? The best (and obvious) answer was to model it after the aggressive, trail-shredding Honzo that everyone loves. When the finished product was rolled out, we were stoked to discover we had made a fat trail bike. Bring on any trail or the four seasons. Armed with the Wozo, we’re ready to roll.
- Frame Material: Kona 7005 Aluminum
- Wheel Size: Fat 26"
- Wheels: Sun Ringle MuleFut
- Front Suspension: 100mm
- Fork: RockShox Bluto RL 100mm
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect SL
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX 1x 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC Riser bar and stem, Kona S-LOG grips
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic
- Front Tire: Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Tubeless Easy Snakeskin 26x4.8"
- Rear Tire: Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Tubeless Easy Snakeskin 26x4.0"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport