We’ve taken something so inherently simple and made it so versatile that it can only be a Kona. The Unit’s Cromoly Reynolds frame and single-speed sensibilities are a minimalist’s dream, but we wanted to take them farther. The frame and fork clearance are modified for 27.5-inch x 3.0-inch wheels for the bike packer we all want to be, while a simple swap of wheels ensures a 29-inch exploit can be had. This kind of interchangeability and utility makes the Unit the perfect choose-your-own-adventure bike.
- Frame Material: Reynolds 520 Butted Cromoly
- Wheel Size: 27.5 PLUS
- Wheels: Alex MD40
- Front Suspension: tire pressure and your arms
- Fork: Kona Plus Fork
- Crankset: FSA Comet
- Drivetrain: Single Speed Bliss
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC Riser bar and stem, Kona Race Light LOG grips
- Brakes: TRP Spyke (Unit Green) / Tektro HDM285 (Unit Blue)
- Front Tire: WTB Trailblazer 27.5x2.8"
- Rear Tire: WTB Trailblazer 27.5x2.8"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp