Not all trails are the same, in fact most of them are as subject to the seasons and are as diverse as the people who ride them. When spring mud turns to summer sun, and then leaves begin to fall and are buried in snow, you realize there isn’t a season the Wo can’t handle. No matter the time of year or the current condition of the trail, you’ll have to be more creative with your excuses not to ride.
“When you get it this right, who needs anything more.” — Canadian Cyclist (Canada)
- Frame Material: Kona 7005 Aluminum
- Wheel Size: Fat 26"
- Wheels: Sun Ringle MuleFut
- Front Suspension: The Fat
- Fork: Kona Wo Fat Disc w/150mm Thru Axle
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX 1x 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC Riser bar and XC stem, Kona S-LOG grips
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic
- Front Tire: Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Tubeless Easy Snakeskin 26x4.8"
- Rear Tire: Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Tubeless Easy Snakeskin 26x4.8"
- Saddle: Kona Fat