For 2017, we upped the stiffness and dropped the weight over our aluminum models by giving the Hei Hei Supreme a full carbon frame. The trail-tested carbon Fuse Independent Suspension—a clean, simple design that eliminates a pivot at the chainstay/seat stay junction—is now lighter and stiffer for improved power transfer. The geometry continues to have a low-slung frame weight and excellent standover, highlighted by a rider fit that incorporates a short stem, long front center and compact rear triangle. Easily the fastest, most capable and fun Hei Hei ever.
- Frame Material: Kona Race Light Carbon
- Wheel Size: 29
- Wheels: WTB Ci31 TCS
- Suspension Platform: Fuse
- Front/Rear Suspension: 120mm/100mm
- Shock: RockShox Monarch XX w/ Xlock Full Sprint
- Fork: RockShox RS-1 120mm w/ Xlock Full Sprint
- Crankset: SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Drivetrain: SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x 12spd
- Cockpit: RaceFace Next 35 bar and Turbine stem, ODI RUFFIAN MX Grips
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RSC
- Front Tire: Maxxis Ardent EXO TR 29x2.25"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Ikon EXO TR 29x2.2"
- Saddle: WTB SL8 Pro