An unrelenting pursuit to push the limits of what our bikes can do and where they can go resulted in the all-new, all-carbon Hei Hei Trail DL. We wanted to squeeze every last drop of speed and suspension travel we could out of the Fuse Independent Suspension design, so we tweaked the geometry, slapped in 27.5-inch wheels and upped the travel to 140mm of trail-gobbling travel. We wrenched every last drop out of the Hei Hei Trail just so you could do the same.
- Frame Material: Kona Race Light Carbon
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB Ci31 TCS
- Suspension Platform: Fuse
- Front/Rear Suspension: 140mm/140mm
- Shock: Fox Factory Float DPS
- Fork: Fox Factory 34 Float 140mm
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect
- Drivetrain: Shimano XTR 1x 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 Riser bar and stem, ODI Ruffian MX grips
- Brakes: Shimano XT
- Front Tire: Maxxis Tomahawk EXO TR 27.5x2.3"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Tomahawk EXO TR 27.5x2.3"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp (Volt 250 Comp size S)