We went and did it. We went and made the ultralight trail demon that we always knew the Hei Hei had in its DNA. All-new SRAM Eagle XX1 adorns the pedal-efficient Fuse Carbon rear end that now swings 140mm of trail-eating suspension with 140mm of mistake-erasing fun up front. The geometry and 27.5-inch wheels—plus an XS size option—cater to higher speeds and steeper drops, revealing a Hei Hei that is just begging to play.
- Frame Material: Kona Race Light Carbon
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB Ci31 TCS
- Suspension Platform: Fuse
- Front/Rear Suspension: 140mm/140mm
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RT3
- Fork: RockShox Pike RCT3 140mm 15x110mm
- Crankset: SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Drivetrain: SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x 12spd
- Cockpit: RaceFace Next 35 bar and Turbine stem, ODI Ruffian MX Grips
- Brakes: SRAM Guide Ultimate
- Front Tire: Maxxis Tomahawk EXO TR 27.5x2.3"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Tomahawk EXO TR 27.5x2.3"
- Saddle: WTB SL8 Pro