Already one of the most recognized gravity rigs on the mountain today, the Operator is expanding the possibilities. Built around an all-new aluminum butted frame that is fully capable of handling the speed and abuse the downhill scene is famous for. Give it the control and rollover characteristics that 27.5-inch wheels offer and this bike is operating at another level.
- Frame Material: Kona DH 6061 Aluminum Butted 200mm Travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: Mavic EX729
- Suspension Platform: Beamer
- Front/Rear Suspension: 200mm/200mm
- Fork: RockShox Boxxer RC 200mm
- Shock: RockShox Kage RC
- Crankset: Shimano Zee
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX 10spd
- Cockpit: Kona DH bar, Kona Direct Mount stem, Kona Slog grips
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF DH 3C 27.5x2.5"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport SE 250