This year we continued to refine the entire Process line, and we gave the 111 a bevy of new abilities. With a slackened head tube angle and lengthened top tube, we created a more progressive geometry that ups the travel to 130mm of front-end fun, and the combination means a bike that wants to go bigger than ever. So gear up for your next big ride and dish out all the abuse you can muster—this new Process 111 may be the fastest trail bike in our lineup.
“The Kona Process 111 DL is the most fun bike I’ve ridden in the last 5 years.” — factoryjackson.com (United Kingdom)
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 111mm Travel
- Wheel Size: 29
- Wheels: WTB STS i29 TCS
- Suspension Platform: Rocker
- Front/Rear Suspension: 130mm/111mm
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RT
- Fork: RockShox Pike RC 130mm
- Crankset: Shimano SLX
- Drivetrain: Shimano SLX/XT 1x 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem, ODI Ruffian MX grips
- Brakes: Shimano SLX
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO DUAL TR 29x2.3"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Ardent EXO DUAL TR 29x2.25"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport (Volt 250 Sport size S)