Referring to this bike as a base model is a serious disservice to its capabilities and potential. Featuring the exact same frame as the DL, this bike is more than able to make the gnarliest of trails an absolute dream to ride. And the spec features on this bike are a laundry list of trail-worthy parts, highlighted by a dropper post with remote Southpaw lever, 1x drivetrain and tubeless tires and rims. Don’t be like your high school guidance counselor who was too quick to judge a book by its cover—look a little deeper and you’ll see just what the Process is truly capable of.
“It really proved itself to be the best all-around rig.” — Mountain Bike Action magazine, Trailbike Shootout Issue (USA)
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 134mm Travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB STs i29 TCS
- Suspension Platform: Rocker
- Front/Rear Suspension: 140mm/134mm
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RT
- Fork: RockShox Sektor Silver RL 140mm
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect SL
- Drivetrain: Shimano SLX Shadow Plus 1x 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem, Kona S-LOG grips
- Brakes: Shimano Deore Hydraulic
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR DUAL 27.5x2.3"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Tomahawk EXO TR DUAL 27.5x2.3"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport SE (Volt 250 Sport size XS,S)