Ever since its inception, the Process 134 DL has impressed everyone who is lucky enough to shred a trail on one, and we continually hear praise about its progressive geometry and capabilities. Never ones to settle, we’ve improved the award-winning Process by making it more stable and giving it the ability to rip corners with more conviction. So hit the trailhead and enjoy the smooth climb knowing that once it’s time to hit the Southpaw Dropper remote, you’d better hold on to your hip bag because it’s going to be an amazing ride.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 134mm Travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB STs i29 TCS
- Suspension Platform: Rocker
- Front/Rear Suspension: 140mm/134mm
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RT
- Fork: RockShox Pike RC 140mm
- Crankset: Shimano SLX
- Drivetrain: Shimano XT 1x 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem, ODI Ruffian MX grips
- Brakes: Shimano SLX
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO DUAL TR 27.5x2.3"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Tomahawk EXO DUAL TR 27.5x2.3"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport (Volt Sport 250 size XS,S)