The Process 153 begs to be ridden harder, faster and in the gnarliest of places. This incredibly capable 27.5-inch all-mountain steed, with newly updated Process geometry, feels at home on everything from flowy trails to technical downhill trails where the Yari fork and new Guide brakes can really shine. Designed, tested and refined in the Pacific Northwest, with a total disregard for the rules and tradition, this is a trail bike that can only be a Kona.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 153mm Travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB STP i29 TCS
- Suspension Platform: Rocker
- Front/Rear Suspension: 160mm/153mm
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RT
- Fork: RockShox Yari 160mm
- Crankset: SRAM GX 1000
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX 1x 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem, ODI Ruffian MX grips
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R w/matchmaker
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR DUAL 27.5x2.5"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR DUAL 27.5x2.3"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport (Volt 250 Sport size S)