The go-to bike for our World Cup downhill team’s everyday abuse and training just got better this year. With a refined geometry that makes it more stable and capable than ever, and an all-new RockShox Lyrik fork, this is the bike that can reduce a quiver of speed machines to a “one and done.” Designed, tested and refined in the Pacific Northwest, with a total disregard for rules and tradition, this is a trail bike that can only be a Kona.
“The Kona Process 153 DL is an absurdly fun bike.” — Freehub Magazine (USA)
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 153mm Travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB Asym i35 TCS
- Suspension Platform: Rocker
- Front/Rear Suspension: 160mm/153mm
- Shock: RockShox Monarch Plus RC3
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik RCT3 160mm
- Crankset: SRAM X1 1200
- Drivetrain: SRAM XO1/X1 1x 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem, ODI Ruffian MX grips
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RSC w/matchmaker
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO 3C 27.5x2.5"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO 3C 27.5x2.3"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Pro (Volt 250 size S)