The Kona Team bikes easily to what every other downhill racer is chasing. The abuse-taking, World Cup-ready DH 6061 Aluminum Butted frame with 27.5-inch wheels is built with a speedy geometry and our proven Kona Beamer Independent Suspension that lives up to the hype. Rounded out with a spec package and the best suspension parts available, the Supreme Operator could be pulled out of the bike box and rolled straight to the start gate.
- Frame Material: Kona DH 6061 Aluminum Butted 200mm Travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: Novatec Demon
- Suspension Platform: Beamer
- Front/Rear Suspension: 200mm/200mm
- Fork: RockShox Boxxer WC 200mm
- Shock: RockShox Kage RC
- Crankset: SRAM XO1 DH
- Drivetrain: SRAM XO1 DH 7spd
- Cockpit: ODI Flight Control bar, ODI Adjustable stem, Ruffian MX grips
- Brakes: SRAM Guide Ultimate
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF DH 3C 27.5x2.5"
- Saddle: WTB High Tail