Rallon is a no-holds-barred gravity specialist. Riders who want maximum performance going down will love the suspension and geometry. Rallon is great for enduro, bike park riding or even flatter downhill cours-es that don’t demand a DH-specific bike. The Rallon rider loves technical singletrack and doesn’t mind the added weight of Rallon when climbing.
- Hydroformed - We manipulate the shapes and wall-thickness of our aluminium tubing to increase strength and resistance to unwanted flex. Many of the tubes are butted to save weight in the middle of the tubes, away from the stress of the joints and the weld zones.
- Advanced Dynamics - Advanced Dynamics is not a design, but a development process. Our unique method transforms virtual models into real, highly-refined machines - Bikes demanding riders that are faster, more fun to ride and far beyond ordinary.
- Concentric Boost - There is a unique concentric pivot assembly at the intersection of the chainstay and swing arm. A concentric pivot minimizes weight and increases stiffness by doing away with forged suspension yokes. Increasing rear axle spacing to 148mm over the 142mm standard moves the chainline outboard by 3mm, increasing the space available at the bottom bracket.
- Pure Enduro Geometry
- Slack Head Angle - 66/65.5 degree (Adjustable)
- Low Bottom Bracket
- Short Chainstays - 420mm
- Long Cockpit
- Long Wheelbase
- Forward pedaling position
- Adjustable Geo