The Swiss Army Knife of trail bikes, the Sensor is the bike for those who are hitting up thier local riding spots but also visiting trail centres at the weekends. With 130mm travel in back and 140mm up front, it’s the ideal blend of enough suspension to get you out of trouble but still climbs with the best XC bikes.
- Progressive Geometry provides a longer Front Centre for better balance, better climbing traction, and dialed-in descending control.
- 140mm Travel fork provides a balanced ride
- 130mm rear travel to make sure the bike climbs as well as it decends
- A.O.S. is designed to be the best pedalling system tailored for riding everything from XC to heavy all mountain usage
- 27.5" Wheels for improved traction and rollover