Ride Without Limits.
With its low-standover, mountain-bike-inspired frame, its 700c knobby tyres and 50mm suspension fork, the Althea can take you from pavement, to dirt, to gravel and back… with a smile on your face.
An adventurous bike for adventurous spirits. From rugged urban commuting to dirt-road exploration, Althea is the perfect mix of sport and utility.
- Mountain-Inspired Frame – The women’s frame design matches the ruggedness of a mountain bike with the speed of 700c wheels, Super low standover means easy mounting and dismounting.
- Rider-Tailored Geometry – Althea – The women’s specific geometry of the Althea delivers the speed and agility of a city bike, with the stability and heads-up comfort of a mountain bike.
- Comfort Comes Standard – SAVE Micro-Suspension seat stays and chain stays work with a smaller 27.2mm seatpost, heads-up riding position and an ergonomic saddle and grips to increase comfort and control in any terrain.
- Maximum Versatility – Big 35c multi-surface tyres are fast and grippy on dirt and pavement and full rack and fender mounts let you customise your Althea for the type of riding you’re into.
- Lighter = More Fun – Thanks to Cannondale’s unmatched aluminium expertise, Althea is super light but offers heavyweight performance, on-road or off.
- Rider Position – An upright riding position offers good comfort and visibility, with just the right amount of forward lean for confident handling and control.
- Rider Profile – Fitness riders with a taste for adventure, multi-surface commuters, backroad explorers.