Bad Habits Are The Most Fun.
More grip, more float and more flat-out trail crushing fun – what’s not to love? Bad Habit takes the spot-on trail manners of the Habit and supercharges them with 27+ wheels to create the ultimate technical trail machine.
With Habit’s great handling and the huge grip and roll-over-anything float of 27+ tyres, Bad Habit is the ultimate technical trail machine.
- Bring On The Carbon – New for 2017, we’ve added two carbon models to the Bad Habit family. Featuring lightweight BallisTec carbon main frames, SmartFoam C1 swingarms and a sweet, super light carbon link, Bad Habits never looked so good.
- Short Stays, Sweet Performance – Super short chainstays for awesomely nimble handling, and tons of clearance for full 3.0 tyres, thanks to our Ai offset drivetrain.
- Stiffer, Stronger Rear Wheel – Wide 148x12 rear hubs with Ai’s symmetrical spoke angles and tension, give Bad Habit the stiffest, strongest rear wheels going.
- Sweet Steering – OutFront Steering Geometry is perfect for 27+. Slack stability lets you hang it out on the descents, while the Lefty’s long fork offset keeps the steering quick and light at slow speeds.
- Forkin Stuff – The unreal traction of 27+ tyres puts unreal forces on your fork. Nothing stands up to it like Lefty. Precise Steering, Flex-free handling and smooth suspension even under the most brutal loads.
- Rider Position – A balanced trail position for stable all-mountain confidence.
- Rider Profile – Anyone looking for max trail fun, from skilled riders looking to get rowdy on technical terrain to new riders looking for the most forgiving, confidence inspiring bike out there.