Join The Aluminati.
This is for the core – the local heroes, the crit assassins, the working-man racers with chiselled legs and dreams of glory, because they know that when it comes to pure performance for the buck, nothing can touch the CAAD12. Lighter, stiffer and smoother than most carbon frames, it’s not just the finest alloy racing bike ever made, it’s the only choice for those who know.
Lighter, stiffer and smoother riding than many carbon frames, CAAD12 is simply the most sophisticated, highest performing aluminium race bike ever made.
- The Aluminium Experts – After more than three decades of pioneering innovation, no one does aluminium like Cannondale. Nothing is lighter, stiffer and smoother than CAAD12’s SmartForam C1 Premium Construction.
- Light Makes Right – At under 1100 grams (for both rim brake and disc versions) CAAD12 wipes the tarmac with a lot premium carbon frames.
- Smooth Like Oversized Aluminium – CAAD12’s Speed Save Micro-Suspension delivers a ride quality that even competing carbon bikes can’t match.
- Explosively Stiff – With its oversized BB30a bottom bracket junction, asymmetric chainstays and flared Delta seat tube. CAAD12 is a sprinter’s dream.
- Point and Shoot Handling – With its stiff and smooth-riding frame and Elite Race geometry, CAAD12 handles like a slot car.
- Rider Position – A flat back for flat out speed. Elite Race Geometry for a responsive and nimble ride in all handlebar positions to set you up for the win.
- Rider Profile – Racers, fast club riders and anyone else looking for a high-performance alternative to carbon.