Serious do-it-all versatility meets serious ‘cross racing capability. With a lightweight, smooth-riding frame and the same traction, fit and handling as the new SuperX, CAADX is the ultimate “race on Sunday, commute on Monday” all-around adventure machine.
SuperX geometry and CAAD12-inspired features make CAADX the perfect first cyclocross bike, back-up pit bike, versatile super-commuter or all-road adventurer.
- SuperX Geometry – With the same geometry and fit as its big brother, SuperX, the CAADX delivers awesome traction, stability and handling. It’s also a perfect pit bike for a new SuperX owners.
- “Best of Both” Handling – OutFront steering geometry offers drama-free stability on technical courses and potholed streets but maintains quick-handling agility everywhere else.
- Light and Smooth – SmartFormed C2 Alloy Construction and CAAD12-inspired tube shapes keep it light and easy to shoulder, while redesigned Speed Save micro-suspension helps you track smoothly through the rough stuff.
- Sweet Versatility – Subtle rack mounts, a removable seat stay fender mount and hidden fork fender mounts expand its usability without affecting its racy looks.
- 35mm Tyre Clearance – While it may not have the massive clearance of the Ai-equipped SuperX, CAADX has room to run full 35mm wide tyres, even with its super short chainstays.
- Rider Position – A balanced and aggressive position for max efficiency and dialed cyclocross race handling.
- Rider Profile – Aspiring ‘cross racers, fast commuters and all-road adventurers.