Fear No Trail.
Whatever the trail has in store, Cujo rips it and asks for more. With huge 27+ tyres and stable, confident geometry, it will raise your level and up your game on even the rockiest, nastiest terrain.
With big grippy tyres, stable geometry and a lightweight Cannondale frame, Cujo just makes mountain biking easier.
- Grip, Don’t Slip – Cujo’s 27+ wheels combine wide rims with full 3.0” tyres for unreal traction and cushiony float on just about any surface the trail can throw your way.
- Confident Control – Cujo’s trail-focused geometry delivers a stable, confident feel that encourages you to let ‘er rip.
- Flex Free – A tapered head tube, 110 x 15mm thru-axle front hub and Boost QR rear hub all contribute to Cujo’s solid fell and precise handling.
- Rider Position – A slightly more upright, balanced trail position for comfortable all-mountain confidence.
- Rider Profile – New riders looking for the most forgiving, fun way to tackle the trails. Experienced mountain bikers looking to take on more challenging terrain.