World Cup DNA For The Rest Of Us.
An XC weapon with a World Cup pedigree, the F-Si combines modern XC geometry with our renowned SmartFormed Alloy frame construction to deliver killer race performance at a more approachable price.
High level performance in an unbeatable package. Built for modern XC racing.
- XC Agility Meets All-Mountain Stability – Lefty-equipped models get full OutFront Steering Geometry, while others use the longest fork offsets available to balance high-speed stability with low speed agility.
- Winning Traction – Smart tube shaping and a curved seat-tube deliver tight, short chainstays for exceptional lateral stiffness and race-winning traction.
- Uncommonly Smooth – SAVE micro-suspension technology uses proprietary flattened and shaped seat and chain stays to give a surprisingly smooth ride.
- Fit-Focused Wheels – Delivers the best possible fit for riders of any stature, the F-Si uses 27.5” wheels on size small with 29” wheels on medium through x-large sizes.
- Rider Position – Pure Modern XC. Low flat back, centered weight distribution.
- Rider Profile – Aspiring XC racers looking for a bike to take their performance to the next level.